- PREP TIME: 06-08 minutes
- COOK TIME : 03-05 minutes
- SERVES: 04 pax
Ingredients and Quantity
- Fox nuts, dry roasted – 2 ½ cups
- Garlic sev- ¼ th cup
- Onion, chopped-01 large
- Tomatoes, firm, deseeded and chopped-02 nos.
- Cherry tomatoes, cut into halves- 04 nos.
- Raw Mango, cubed- 1/4th no.
- Fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped- 1/4th bunch
- Cumin powder- 1/4th tsp.
- Black pepper powder- 1/4th tsp.
- Salt – to taste
- Lemon juice-15 ml.
- Dry roast fox nuts with turmeric powder on a medium flame for 02-03 minutes.
Place the roasted fox nuts in a glass bowl along with garlic sev, chopped onions, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, raw mango, coriander leaves, roasted cumin powder, black pepper , salt and lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve hot.
- Mix all the ingredients just before service, also ensure that the lemon juice is added in the bhel just few seconds before the actual service, to avoid the bhel from becoming soggy.