Achievements and Awards:
- Received Trophy & Certificate… “The Pinnacle Chef of the Year” .. PIFA (Pinnacle Fame Awards 2020) (Pinnacle Business Awards 0.4) on 25th November 2020.
- Received the Certificate “The Real Superwoman 2020” by FSIA Forever Star India Awards 2020 on 19th Sept 2020.
- Received the Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Award…Award of Honor…. Teachers’s day 5th Sept 2020… from MENTORx
- WEAA India Awards Season 5th 2020 … Received Trophy and Certificate for Outstanding Achievement …”The Most Sustainable Chef” on 18th June 2020.
- AspiringShe Power Awardee 2020…Women Achievers Forum Designed to Inspire… 4th Edition 2020…. for the “ Most Innovative Chef Of The Year”, received award on 7th March 2020 at Audi Mumbai, West.
- Received the Kalki Gaurav Award for my tireless effort and valuable role in building up the Nation on the 7th Feb 2020 by the Kalki News and Kalki Foundation Trust.
- Received Award… ” Exceptional Women of Excellence” conferred by Women Economic Forum (WEF) on the 16th April 2019 at Vivanta By Taj, Dwarka, New Delhi.
- Received Award of Excellence 2018 for Women Achiever and Best Chef Indian Cuisine, organized by G-Town Society Magazine, Delhi
- Achiever / Winner of Planet’s Pride Awards 2018 ….It was announced on Social Media on the 19th October 2018 , received award at the Laxmi Vilas Palace, Vadodara on 27th Oct 2018 organized by Women Planet.
- Winner as a Social Media “Superwomen2018” Bloggers/ Creators on 8thMarch 2018- International Women’s Day at Social Samosa.
- Winner in the Top 50 WeAreTheCity India’s Rising Stars 2017
http://wearethecity.in/rising-stars-2017/rising-stars-2017-winners/ award received on the 14th November 2017 at the J W Marriots, Juhu Mumbai.
- Among the Top 5-Best Original Recipe Blogger at Better Homes and Gardens Awards in collaboration with Social Samosa ( BHG Awards 2017)
- Winner in the Campaign WOMAN AT WORK, published in the VOL 2/ ISSUE 5 /May 2016 Edition of the Magazine. Page 14 AND 15
- Nominated / Shortlisted for Awards:
- Nominated for the PIFA Business Awards 4.0 by Pinnacle Fame Awards-PIFA and Maa2Mom
True blend of Visionary and sheer dedication we are glad to present the Nominee for the PIFA 4.0 BUSINESS AWARDS, curated by Maa2Mom under the category of Food & Drink.
#VocalForLocal #SapnoKiudaan #PIFA2020 #BUSINESSAWARDS
- Nominated & Shortlisted for Social Media “Superwomen2020” Bloggers/ Creators on 8thMarch 2020- International Women’s Day at Social Samosa.
- Nominated as the “Best Chef” “Perfect Chefs of the year 2020” 5th Perfect Achievers Award 2020 by Perfect Woman Pvt. Ltd . Award to be announced on 21st March 2020 at Country Club Hospitality, Andheri (W).
- Finalists in 2 Categories for The Orange Flower Awards 2020 by Women’s Web
- Nominated for the iwomanglobalawards 2019
- Nominated & Shortlisted for Social Media “Superwomen2019” Bloggers/ Creators on 8th March 2019- International Women’s Day at Social Samosa.
- Shortlisted for The Orange Flower Awards 2018 organized by Women’s Web for Food Writing and Travel Writing.
- Featured / Published on the Cover Page, Interview and Recipe published in March 2018- Chef’s Platter Magazine.
- Featured / Published on the Cover Page, Interview and Recipe published in March 2019- Chef’s Platter Magazine.
- Featured / Published on the Cover Page of Hospitality Lexis” Magazine in February 2019.
- Featured on the Cover Page of Food Service Magazine India – September October 2017. My Interview has also been published in the magazine.
My accomplishments are to see and witness my Students grow in their careers and to be well renowned is a pat on my back , I feel extremely proud of that. As a mentor to them , I ensure that this quality of being extremely Humble and be proud of your roots is inculcated in my students, as I want them to be good humble humans first and then Chefs. The Noble profession that I am in itself inspires me to give my best to the Budding Chefs of tomorrow. I feel that I am indeed privileged and blessed to mentor so many students and the brightness of their success in their eyes and also of their parents, keeps inspiring me.
Extremely proud for shaping the careers of thousands and thousands of Budding Chefs and students and witnessing them being so successful as Good Humble Human Beings first then a Chef. As a mentor to them, I have always ensured that this quality of being extremely Humble and be proud of your roots is inculcated in my students, as I want them to be good humans first and then Chefs.
In addition to the above:
Letter of appreciation from Vice Chairman and MD of CIDCO for cordial support and participation in Navi Mumbai’s First ever Wellness and Spiritual Youth fest held on 15th January, 2016.
Handled Menu Planning & Special food production for Former Hon. President Of India Her Excellency Smt. Pratibha Tai Patil. , various other dignitaries and eminent personalities.
Received Letter of Appreciation from the Vice-Chancellor of the D.Y.Patil University for Handling and providing excellent Special Food Production for the Former Hon. President Of India Her Excellency Smt. Pratibha Tai Patil.
Menu Planning and handled Food Production for eminent personalities like “The God of Cricket” Mr. Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar , “The Great Wall of India” Mr Rahul Dravid and many other renowned personalities.
Handling special food production orders for IPL matches, T 20-20, International Cricket Matches at the D.Y. Patil Stadium.
Received Certificate of Appreciation from American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute for service as an Instructor of Food Production Principles in recognition of contributions to the advancement and support of training and education in the Hospitality Industry.
Received Certificate of Appreciation from American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute for service as an Instructor of Security and Loss Prevention Management in recognition of contributions to the advancement and support of training and education in the Hospitality Industry.
Constant dedication and hard work in academics -Prestigious Medal and Certificate of Merit in 1995 from His Excellency Honorable Dada Saheb Padmashree Dr.D.Y.Patil, Former Governor of Bihar and West Bengal and the President of Padmashree Dr. D.Y.Patil University , Dr. Vijay D. Patil.
Received Certificate of Appreciation from Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh for teaching the various modules to the Culinary Students.
A humble bow down to all the Chefs, Food Bloggers ,My students, Budding Chefs, Home Chefs and all related to food in many ways to be my constant source of motivation, to give my best at all times.
My readers may get in touch with me at : email@example.com
Culinary Regards to all.
- About Me: https://chefreetuudaykugaji.com/blog/2017/07/11/about-me/
- Cooking Videos:
- Projects https://chefreetuudaykugaji.com/blog/2016/04/10/projects/
- Media Coverage:
Year 2014, 2015 & 2016