A rejuvenating smoothie that is super quick to make, simply mind-boggling to cool down after a fiercely hot curry. So no hurry, worry & curry…..
Preparation Time- 15 minutes
Ingredients and Quantity:
Indian Alphonso mangoes-04 nos.
Chilled Milk, Boil, cool and refrigerate-600 ml.
Sugar-02 tbsp. or as required
Ice cubes- As required to chill
- Remove the stem part of the mangoes. Peel the mango, ensure that you remove the entire pulp / flesh from the mango. Use a masticating juicer to remove its juice. If that juicer is not available then use the other juicers.
- In a pitcher add mango juice, milk and sugar and whisk vigourously until it becomes a thick smooth mass.
- Chill in the refrigerator. Add the ice cubes and serve. You may serve in Large glasses or even smaller as desired.
1. I personally suggest that you use Alphonso mangoes only.
2. You may skip adding the sugar as Alphonso mangoes are sweet.