My Projects / Seminars / Webinars
- Conducted a Session on Indian Sweets /Regional Sweets Of India / Traditional Sweets of India on 27th Oct 2020 with the Culinary / Hospitality students of Amity University Lucknow.
- Conducted a Session on Zero-waste Cooking on #WorldFoodDay2020 on 16th Oct 2020 with the Culinary / Hospitality students of Amity University Noida.
Amazing #BuddingChef …
At the End of my Session on Zero-waste cooking all the students were asked What and How would they utilize the entire watermelon without throwing or wasting any part of it….. Simar Singh Arora a First Year student of the esteemed Amity University Noida with immense zest and zeal answered it in minutes … creative ideas.
I believe that one can only achieve the set goals and be the best only when one is passionate of what he or she does.
Introducing #SimarSinghArora who already has a YouTube Channel and Instagram Followers.
Shower your blessings and love on him by:
Subscribing to his YouTube Channel:
Following him on Instagram:
Keep up the good work kid.
- Was the Panelist for a Webinar Conducted on 10th July 2020 on Insights on Evolving Kitchen Landscape By Siemens #SeimensHomeAppliances
- Conducted a Live Demonstration and An Interactive Session of Desserts and More on the 9th November 2019 (Saturday) from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. for the German Luxury Brand for high-quality built-in appliances …Kitchen Appliances… BSH India- Gaggenau at the AceTech Exhibition Mumbai.
- About Me: https://chefreetuudaykugaji.com/blog/2017/07/11/about-me/My Achievements and Awards:https://chefreetuudaykugaji.com/blog/2016/05/01/achievements-and-awards/Cooking Videos:https://chefreetuudaykugaji.com/blog/2016/04/12/cooking-videos/Media Coverage:Year 2020https://chefreetuudaykugaji.com/blog/2016/04/05/media-coverage-year-2020/Year 2019
Year 2014, 2015 & 2016