- PREP TIME : 15 minutes
- SERVING : 04 pax
A rejuvenating smoothie that is super quick to make, simply mind-boggling to cool down after a fiercely hot curry. So no hurry, worry & curry…..
Ingredients and Quantity
- Indian Alphonso mangoes-04 nos.
- Chilled Milk, Boil, cool and refrigerate-600 ml.
- Sugar-02 tbsp. or as required
- Ice cubes- As required to chill
- Remove the stem part of the mangoes. Peel the mango, ensure that you remove the entire pulp / flesh from the mango. Purée in a blender.
- Now add the milk and sugar and combine until it becomes a thick smooth mass.
- Chill in the refrigerator. Add the ice cubes and serve. You may serve in Large glasses or even smaller as desired.
- If the Alphonso mangoes are not in season then add the canned puréed Alphonso mangoes.
- You may skip adding the sugar as Alphonso mangoes are sweet.