Boiled and cubed potatoes tossed in turmeric and red chilli powder tempered with cumin and garnished with fresh coriander leaves
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 05 minutes
Ingredients and Quantity:
Potatoes, boiled, peeled and cut into cubes- 04 nos. large
Cumin seeds- 02 tsp.
Turmeric powder- ¼ th tsp.
Red Chilli powder- ¼ th tsp.
Green Chillies, finely chopped- 02 nos.
Salt- to taste
Refined oil- 01 tbsp.
For the Garnish:
Coriander leaves, fresh, finely chopped- 1/4th bunch
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add cumin seeds, let them splutter / crackle.
- Add green chillies, sauté for a minute.
- Add the potatoes.
- Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder.
- Do not mix vigorously or the potatoes will mash.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
- You may use boiled baby potatoes.
- You may add mango powder or lemon juice to further enhance the flavor.