Drizzle this light ,tangy and refreshing Dip /dressing prepared with watermelon , red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, organic honey, lightly toasted and freshly ground black peppercorn and Sea Salt on your favourite salads or Chaats or Serve it with your favourite Snacks.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients and Quantity:
Watermelon puree- 12 tbsp.
Red wine vinegar- 1 tbsp.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil- 3 tbsp.
Honey – 1 tbsp.
Lightly toasted and freshly ground black pepper corn- a pinch
Sea Salt- to taste
Blend / whisk all the ingredients until well-combined.
You may increase or decrease the seasoning as per your preference.
Store in an airtight glass bottle / mason jar and refrigerate.
Ensure that you shake the bottle thoroughly to mix it well ,before you drizzle it on your salads or serve it with your favourite snacks ,as when you store it in the refrigerator, the ingredients it tend to separate.
- You may add red bell pepper to it, deseeded.
- You may add apple cider vinegar instead of Red wine vinegar.
- You may add garlic salt instead of sea salt to it.
- You may add pitted Medjool Dates or organic Jaggery powder instead of organic Honey.
- You may add a pinch of cayenne pepper / Red Chilli Powder before blending / whisking it.