A scrumptious and tempting chutney, which can be served as a dip for Tandoori dishes both Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cuisine: North Indian
Course: Chutneys and Accompaniments
Ingredients and quantity:
Mint leaves, stems removed, washed- ¼ th bunch
Coriander leaves, stems removed, washed – ¾ th bunch
Baby Spinach leaves, stems removed, washed- 1/3 rd bunch ( can be blanched in boiling water , refreshed in cold water and then pureed OR may be used without blanching)
Green chillies-02 nos.
Ginger-01 inch piece
Water- as per required for grinding / pureeing
Yogurt, whisked-01 tbsp.
Chat masala- ¼ th tsp
- Prepare a smooth puree in a food processor with ingredients mentioned from Mint leaves to water.
- Now add whisked yogurt.
- Add salt to taste and chat masala.
- Mix well and serve as an accompaniment.
- If you don’t want to add yogurt then add 01 onion small + 01 small Raw mango + ½ tsp. Lemon Juice & all the ingredients remain same. NO YOGURT
- I personally suggest using Hung curd, whisked.
- I have used spinach to give it a beautiful green colour.