- CUISINE: Thai
- COURSE: Starter
- SERVES: 2 Pax
Succulent chicken chunks wrapped with cheese, fresh cream, broiled dried fenugreek leaves, and freshly grounded spices, grilled or barbecued sprinkled with lemon juice, accompanied with Onion laccha salad and mint -coriander -yogurt chutney.
Ingredients and Quantity
- Peanut oil- 1 ½ tbsp.
- Rice Vinegar- 30 ml
- Soya sauce- 30 ml
- Garlic clove, minced- 01 no.
- Garlic clove, chopped- 01 no.
- Ginger paste- ¼ th tsp
- Chilli oil- ¼ th tsp.
- Chicken wings tips trimmed and cut at the joint- 250 gm.
- Sweet Thai chili sauce- 40 ml
- Sriracha- 01 tsp.
- For the Garnish: Cilantro- 02 sprigs.
- In a Glass bowl whisk together peanut oil, rice vinegar, 15 ml soy sauce, garlic, ginger and chili oil & place the chicken wings in marinade and toss to coat. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for 1 ½ hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place marinated chicken wings on top, bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and skin has turned light golden brown Turn the pieces occasionally to get even colour and cooking.
- Whisk together Sweet Thai chili sauce, sriracha and remaining 15 ml of soya sauce in a glass bowl, add more sriracha ,if desired.
- Transfer hot wings to the bowl and toss to coat.
For the serving
Serve hot garnished with finely chopped Cilantro.
- No salt is required as soya sauce already contains salt, but if required you may add salt to taste.
- Sriracha is a type of Thai hot sauce or chili sauce made from a paste of chili peppers, distilled vinegar, garlic, sugar, and salt.