- COURSE: Soup
- PREPARATION TIME: 10 minutes
- COOKING TIME: 15 minutes
- SERVES: 04 pax.
Ingredients and Quantity
- Tart Shells- 08 nos.
Chicken Breast, cubed- 16 cubes
For the Marination of Chicken cubes
- Alphonso Mango puree- 1/4th tbsp.
- Hung curd- ½ tbsp.
- Almond, blanched, peeled paste- 1/4th tsp
- Khoya (Khoa. Mawa), grated- 02 tsp.
- Ginger paste- 1/4th tsp
- Garlic paste-1/4th tsp
- Honey- 1/4th tsp
- Saffron strands, broiled- 1/4th gm.
- Paprika- a pinch
- Salt- To taste.
- Mace powder- a pinch
- Sweet Potato, small-01
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil- 02 tsp.
- Broccoli, blanched and chopped fine- 04 florets
- Basil Pesto- 40 ml.
For the presentation
- Tomatoes, sliced and oven roasted: 08 slices
For the Seasoning
White pepper powder- ½ tsp.
- Marinate the chicken with ingredients listed from Alphonso Mango puree to mace powder in a glass bowl for 02 hours in the refrigerator.
- In a lined baking tray, bake the chicken cubes at 315◦F for 08 minutes, basting with olive oil and ensuring that it is cooked evenly.
- Oven roast Cubes of Sweet Potatoes with a few drops of olive oil, salt and pepper. Keep aside.
- Place the tart shells on the presentation plate and spoon it with pesto, place the blanched and chopped broccoli over it. Place the Oven roasted sweet potatoes over the broccoli and in the end place the baked chicken cubes. Sprinkle salt and white pepper if required. Serve this delicacy garnished with chopped parsley with oven roasted tomato slices.
- Assemble the tarts, just before service or it will become soggy.
- You may sprinkle mixed herbs on the prepared tarts if desired.