- PREP TIME: 05 minutes
- BAKING TIME: 15 minutes
- YIELD: 500 gm
Quick oven roasted cashews, spiced up with paprika and black pepper.
Ingredients and Quantity
- Cashew nuts: 500 gm.
- Paprika: ½ tbsp.
- Black Pepper powder: 1/4th tsp
- Kosher salt: ½ tsp. /to taste
- Demerara Sugar: ½ tsp.
- Butter -1/4th tsp.
- Preheat the oven to 350◦ F.
- Place the cashew nuts on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake them for about 12-15 minutes until they are warmed through.
- Meanwhile, combine the paprika, pepper, sugar, salt and butter in a large glass bowl. Toss the warm nuts with the prepared mixture until the nuts are completely coated.
- Serve warm.
- You may store them in an airtight container/ jar for consumption as and when desired.