- PREP TIME: 05 minutes
- COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
- SERVES: 4
This golden mystic health drink is a medicinal milk which is Ayurveda –inspired, contains turmeric and has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. Cures cough, cold and helps reduce weight.
Ingredients and Quantity
- Milk – 04 cups
- Turmeric powder/ ground dried turmeric- 01 tsp.
- White peppercorn, crushed- ¼ th tsp
- Honey, organic-02 tsp. / as desired
- In a heavy bottomed pan, heat milk on a medium flame.
- Simmer for 10 minutes until it starts boiling and reducing.
- Add turmeric powder, crushed white peppercorn stir it and simmer for another 01 minute.
- Pour in the serving glass, add honey.
- Serve it very hot.
- You may add a ½ tsp of clarified butter (Ghee) in order to cure cold.
- You may add an inch of cinnamon stick while simmering the milk, but remember to remove it before serving.
- If you are a ginger lover, add ground ginger, you definitely need to strain the milk then, before serving.