- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME : 2 minutes
- SERVES: 4 Pax
- CUISINE: North Indian
- COURSE: Chutneys / Accompaniments
A scrumptious and tempting chutney, which can be served as a dip for Tandoori dishes both Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian.
Ingredients and Quantity
- Mint leaves, stems removed, washed- ¼ th bunch
- Coriander leaves, stems removed, washed – ¾ th bunch
- Baby Spinach leaves, stems removed, washed- 1/3 rd bunch ( can be blanched in boiling water , refreshed in cold water and then pureed OR may be used without blanching)
- Green chillies-02 nos.
- Ginger-01 inch piece
- Water- as per required for grinding / pureeing
- Yogurt, whisked-01 tbsp.
- Salt-to taste
- Chat masala- ¼ th tsp
- Prepare a smooth puree in a food processor with ingredients mentioned from Mint leaves to water.
- Now add whisked yogurt.
- Add salt to taste and chat masala.
- Mix well and serve as an accompaniment.
- If you don’t want to add yogurt then add 01 onion small + 01 small Raw mango + ½ tsp. Lemon Juice & all the ingredients remain same. NO YOGURT
- I personally suggest using Hung curd, whisked.
- I have used spinach to give it a beautiful green colour.